Friday, September 26, 2008

Its all about me and everything






Hey everyone my name is Samantha but all my friends call me Sam, Samee or Samee Girl!! Iam in 8th grade and loving everybt of it. I have 3 best friends aka my "sisters". We call our selves J.D.S.J. I love MUSIC. I play piano, guitar, learning drums and I SING!!





I have to many favorite bands but some of them are Jonas Brothers, SUM41, Metero Station and so on. Some Solo artist that i like are Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, David Archuleta to a certin extent i like Miley Cyrus and selena gomez ithere are many more artist i like but cant remeber.




This Summer i went to 2 JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT 2 DEMI LOVATOS AND 1 AVRIL LAVIGNE. I went o Hershey park stadium for one n recorded a song by taylor swift Our Song. Than the last one was at Bethel Woods with my bff Dani.



My fave guitar

THE ONE AND ONLY


My dream Gibson would be between :





This is one certin style













The standard style that i would love to have is :











My faviorte Acoustic Guitar to play is :













































I have also been in 5 musicals

Sound Of music
Joseph and the tecnic color dream coat

Wicked/Wizard Of Oz
Annie

Godspell

(I wonder how i got the nickname little miss Broadway?)

MY FAVE HOLIDAY IS Christmas I MEAN LIKE WHOSE ISNT










AND MY FAVE SHOES ARE:
















No comments: